Welcome to the December 2013 & January 2014 issue of Wealth-wise, the News Letter that keeps you up to date with all the financial matters that are important to you and your family and specifically designed to help you make the most of your money by keeping you up-to-date and informed with important financial news and information.
In this edition, we review topics about
- Good financial advice – may just give you a reason to celebrate
- Inheritance tax – reducing your potential IHT liability
- Wrapping up warm – with an ISA, a Pension and more
- Living together unmarried? – what you should be aware of
- Shareholder protection – how it could save your business
- A time for giving – Potentially Exempt Transfers & IHT rules
- Have a richer retirement – how you can make it happen
- Beware of rising inflation – and the pressure on retirement income
If you require any further information on any of the featured topics, or you would like to receive financial advice based on your own individualcircumstances, please fill in your personal details on our “contact me” slip, or contact us via our site or alternatively please call or e-mail us for more info.
To download the newsletter, click the image or click here