Treating Customers Fairly – TCF
We are committed to ensuring that the FSA principle of treating customers fairly (TCF) is applied in all areas of our day to day business activities. In adopting the TCF principle we recognise that fair treatment of our clients is about adding value to the service we offer by aiming to:
Our commitment to You
- We will endeavour to explain the service that we provide. The true cost, benefits and consequence of any product or service you buy from us.
- We will ask a number of questions that will enable us to fully understand your circumstances, needs and budget.
- We will strive to make strong relationships with product and service providers to ensure they mirror our commitment to you.
- We will always explain paperwork to you in a way you understand and support our advice with timely, easy to comprehend documentation
- We aim to ensure that you are encouraged to purchase the right product or service to meet your short and longer term needs.
- On occasions that we feel it is appropriate for us to charge a fee for our services we promise that it will be reasonable and justifiable.
- We will always attempt to give you the best advice ~ even if it means losing your business to a competitor.
- We will always be professional and courteous to you ~ even if we are not directly involved in your business.
- If you are unhappy with the service we provide we will take your complaint seriously and attempt to resolve the matter to your complete satisfaction.
We welcome you to complete a short questionnaire to confirm we have met our promise to you.